Most Common Charges
Domestic Battery charges and the related offenses that are often charged with this offense, including strangulation, interference with reporting a crime, and criminal confinement often are the result a fairly minor incident. Yet, you can still face the possibility of jail time, extensive classes, and loss of the right to possess a fire arm. An AGGRESSIVE approach is often called for in these cases to reach a positive outcome.
Whether a simple possession charge or the more serious offenses of dealing or manufacturing a controlled substance, drug offenses are some of the most common and harshly punished offenses in Indiana. You need an experienced attorney to assist you through this difficult process. Call Wilson Law Office before you say ANYTHING to the police.
At Wilson Law Office, we can help with nearly all Criminal Charges in Indiana. Some other areas that we regularly help with include the following:
• Felony Offenses
• Misdemeanor Charges
• Theft or Criminal Conversion
• Habitual Traffic Offender Charges
• Robbery and Burglary
• Traffic offenses, including Driving While Suspended and speeding tickets
• Forgery, Fraud and Identity Theft
• Public Intoxication, Public Indecency, and Disorderly Conduct
• Neglect of a Dependent, Leaving the Scene and many others
If you are charged with a crime in Indiana, contact Wilson Law Office right away. We are here to help!
Do you have questions about our services?